The FIETxs2020 Seminar will consist of two segments.
The morning session will be restricted to the members of the 9 research groups that form FIET. The aim is to establish a dialogue among the members. This session will be coordinated by Dr. Juan González (UdG) and Dr. Cristina Mercader (UAB).
The afternoon session, apart from the organizing research groups, will be open to the general public, aiming at presenting the results of the groupwork carried out at the Scientific Forum.
First, the Open Forum will start with the expert panel "Strategies for the incorporation of TDC into teachers' professional profile" moderated by Dr. Jaume Ametller, coordinator of the MIF program, consisting of:
- Dra. Roser Cussó. General Director of Educational Innovation and Digital Culture at the Department of Education, Generalitat de Catalunya.
- Sra. Marta Reina. National Institute of Educational Technologies and Teacher Training (INTEF). Ministry of Education and Vocational Training.
- Sr. Jordi Rodon Cuixart. Secretary of the School Council of Catalonia.
After that, a dialogue on "The development of TDC: an urgent matter" will take place with:
- Mr. Juanmi Muñoz. Codirector of the Observatory of Technological and Educational Innovation (ODITE)
- Dr. Carmen Fernández. President of the National Conference of Deans of the Faculties of Education.
This webinar will be moderated by Dr. Miquel Àngel Prats, from Ramon Llull University.